Glide through the watery maze of the Okavango Delta and witness hundreds of elephants in Chobe National Park. This is an incredible glimpse of Botswana in just 8 days.
- Absorb game reserve scenery as you wind your way through papyrus-clad banks on a traditional mokoro canoe, then pull up to a river bed and enjoy a G&T
- With flights between destinations you’ll have more time to enjoy the relaxing periods between safaris – snooze, journal, read a book or just take in the magnificent views
- Experience unique Okavango accommodation at Gunn's Camp, the Feature Stay of this trip, with a 2 night stay in a semi-luxury tent with ensuite and its own veranda
- Explore the Moremi Game Reserve on walking safari with your personal guide and uncover Botswana's wild side
- Numerous game drives and activities make this a wildlife lover’s dream; just a taste of the animals on show – giraffe, kudu, impala, baboon, hippo, crocodile, warthog, wildebeest, spotted hyena, zebra, elephant, lion, cheetah and even the elusive leopard
- Your time at Moremi Game Reserve and the Okavango Delta includes all beverages