Embrace the great African outdoors in style and comfort on this four-day retreat to the unique Okavango Delta in Botswana. Touch down via light plane on the edge of the wilds of the Moremi Game Reserve and spend your days here relaxing amid waters that act as an oasis for wildlife. Explore the wilderness on foot under the guidance and education of your own personal guide. Enjoy an overnight camping trip in the wild on a truly authentic safari experience.
Independent travel, without the stress. Peregrine’s Independent Experiences are a range of short packages that you can add to other Experiences or as an extension to a longer tour, to craft your perfect holiday itinerary. Independent Experiences are for 1-3 travellers, depart daily and offer the back-up of Peregrine, our local offices and expert resident guides.
- See the savanna from the air on a flight over the animal-filled Okavango Delta to Gunn’s Camp, which offers the chance to stay in the true heart of the African wilderness.
- Gunn’s Camp is a place where comfort and nature combine – a vintage safari camp with standalone baths and private outdoor showers in deluxe Meru tents, which sit on platforms overlooking floodplains and animals below.
- Take a traditional mokoro canoe ride out to an isolated camping spot and then swap stories around the campfire.
- Toast the African sunset while drifting in a mokoro on a lagoon in the middle of the Okavango Delta.
- With a personal local guide, explore this verdant delta on foot – a unique natural phenomenon that acts as an oasis of iconic African wildlife.