Bursting with wildlife, the national parks of Tanzania will have you continually reaching for your camera. Travelling across the undulating plains of the Serengeti, go in search of the iconic Big Five: lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and buffaloes. Descending into the dramatic Ngorongoro Crater, a microcosm of famous east African scenery and wild game, lose yourself in the herds of zebra and wildebeest. You’ll head home invigorated by this perfect combination of adventure and relaxation.
- Experience the thrill of sleeping 'Under Canvas' and drift off to sleep to the sounds of the African night.
- Be astounded by the vast array of wildlife in Ngorongoro Crater in open top 4x4 vehicles.
- Try to spot a rare tree-climbing lion at Lake Manyara National Park.
- Travel across the endless grasslands of the Serengeti searching for large herds of wildebeest and zebra.
- Stay in permanent tented camps across Tanzania's most iconic National Parks without sacrificing the creature comforts of home.
- Learn the story of the large baobab trees at Tarangire National Park.