Embark on a cultural odyssey through the Middle East, from the heartland of ancient Egypt down the iconic Nile River, to the desert landscapes of Wadi Rum, both sides of the Dead Sea and the centre of the religious world in Jerusalem. Over 22 unforgettable days, take flight to the temples of Abu Simbel, sail on a premium four-night Nile riverboat, break bread with local families and communities, discover lost kingdoms in Jordan, camp under the desert stars in traditional Bedouin accommodation and marvel at some of the world’s most impressive sites in Jerusalem and Jericho. Discover the swathes of history alive in this region, joined by expert local guides and a small group of likeminded adventurers.
- A day spent among the incredible Pyramids of Giza is only the beginning. Discover the mighty Valley of the Kings, spend a spectacular morning in Abu Simbel and see both sides of Kom Ombo Temple.
- A four-night river cruise is an ideal way to experience the Nile. Rest and relax on the sun deck and in the pool while local riverside life streams by, as you sail from Luxor to Aswan.
- Journey through the Wadi Rum desert in a 4WD to a premium Bedouin camp, getting to know the customs and cultures of this traditional community before spending the night under a starry sky.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra. Spend a day taking in its majesty and mystery, and if your dates align, consider booking an unforgettable night experience.
- Taste the flavours of Israel and the Palestinian Territories while eating with a local Christian family, and spend some time working out your favourite hummus at a tasting in downtown Tel Aviv.