Discover the modern and ancient marvels of Egypt and Jordan on this 22-day journey to two of the Middle East’s most fascinating countries. Beginning in Cairo, pass by the magnificent Pyramids of Giza, take a four-day cruise down the legendary Nile and learn about the battles fought in El Alamein. Fly to Jordan and discover the unique culture of the Bedouin in Wadi Rum, float in the salty Dead Sea and stand in awe in front of the elaborate Treasury of Petra. With premium accommodation, local leaders and a relaxed pace all as standard, you’ll be enjoying these masterpieces in all their prized glory.
- Take your time exploring Abu Simbel with an overnight stay, discovering this magnificent monument carved out of the mountainside at both day and night.
- Relax with four nights on a premium Nile riverboat, cruising slowly down the river past ancient temples, and gazing from the terrace bar and restaurant to local life unfolding on the riverbank.
- Discover traditional Nubian customs and lifestyle at a dinner experience on Elephantine Island, and in Cairo, enjoy an authentic meal in a local Egyptian family home.
- Journey through the desert to a premium Bedouin camp on a 4WD adventure and get to know the customs and cultures of this community spending the night under a starry sky.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra. Spend a day taking in its majesty and mystery, and if your dates align, consider booking an unforgettable night experience.