Discover the contrasts of modern and ancient Egypt and Jordan on this in-depth journey through two of the Middle East’s most iconic countries. Beginning in Cairo, Egypt’s capital, you’ll witness the magnificent pyramids, take a four-day cruise down the legendary Nile River and learn about the mystery and beauty of these ancient lands. From here, you’ll fly to Jordan to discover the unique culture of the Bedouin in Wadi Rum, float in the salty Dead Sea and stand in awe in front of “Al-Khazneh” the elaborate Treasury of Petra. With premium accommodation and a relaxed pace, you’ll have time to enjoy these ancient masterpieces without skimping on modern comforts.
- Spend a night in Abu Simbel and discover this magnificent monument carved out of the mountainside, dedicated to Pharaoh Ramses II and his queen, Nefertari.
- Relax for four nights on a Nile cruise. Our premium boat includes two restaurants and terrace bars, so you can sit and enjoy river life as it unfolds.
- Spend two nights at Giza, a stone’s throw from the great pyramids.
- Journey through the desert to a traditional Bedouin camp and get to know these friendly people before spending a night under a staggeringly beautiful starry sky in our Feature Stay accommodation.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury through narrow canyon walls in Petra, often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Spend a day taking in the majesty and mystery of this unforgettable place.
- Experience the unique sensation of floating in the Dead Sea and the famed mosaic map in Madaba.