Explore the world of pyramids, mummies, tombs and bazaars on an eight-day family friendly exploration of Egypt. You’ll have a history lesson with expert local guides and get the chance to see all the sights, including the mighty Pyramids and the Sphinx, King Tut’s tomb, the Egyptian Museum and the Valley of the Kings. Cruise down the Nile on a traditional felucca and interact with a local family over a meal in a Nubian village. Your family will also have plenty of time to go off and explore at your own pace, or just laze by the pool and soak up the Egyptian sun. Get your gang together and take a journey back in time, with everything curated to your needs, and heaps of time to do as you please. It’s the best of both worlds.
- Egypt is home to some of the world's most amazing ancient icons. Explore the Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and Valley of the Kings with expert local guides, who know all the history.
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience a slice of contemporary Egyptian life. Dine with Nubian village folk in a local house in Aswan.
- Spend time weaving through streets, getting lost in a colourful bazaar and checking out a traditional tea house in Luxor.
- Travel like the locals do on a comfortable overnight sleeper train – a fun experience, and not to mention, you’ll wake up with another exciting destination to discover!
- Have a heap of free time to do what your family loves doing on holiday – maybe that’s heading out for some more exciting tours, or just lazing by the pool and soaking up the sun.