Looking for a mix of historic sightseeing and a relaxing seaside holiday? Then this 25-day land and sea combination trip through Egypt, Jordan and Greece might be for you. Spend the first 16-days in Egypt and Jordan, exploring the iconic monuments of the ancient people – from the Pyramids to Petra. Then you’ll transfer to Athens where you’ll board your small ship and set off for 8-days of cruising around the Greek Cyclades. Relax in the sun and spend your days visiting secluded beaches, tasting local cuisine and fresh seafood and meeting the charming villagers along the way.
- Visit Egypt's classic icons - the Sphinx and King Tut's tomb.
- Discover the fascinating story behind the Valley of the Kings and its unusual burial tradition.
- Spend four nights cruising down the Nile River encounter Nubian communities and relax on the sun deck and in the pool on our Feature Stay Riverboat
- Journey through the desert to a luxury camp. Get to know your friendly Bedouin hosts before spending a night under a staggeringly beautiful starry sky in our Jordan Feature Stay
- Enjoy a home cooked meal with a local Egyptian family.
- itness the spectacular colours of Santorini’s famous sunset bathe the caldera.
- Venture off the tourist trail with a stop in Amorgos, where a striking 11th-century monastery built into a cliff offers breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea.
- Tour the Turkish ruins of Ephesus and discover the fascinating relics that remain of this vibrant ancient city including the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.