Discover the contrasts of modern and ancient Egypt on this premium adventure. Beginning and ending in Cairo, Egypt’s capital, you’ll witness the magnificent pyramids, take a 4-day cruise down the legendary Nile River and learn about the mystery and beauty of these ancient lands in person. Visit the tombs of ancient pharaohs; share meals with local families and stand in awe of gigantic, rock-cut statues, all while staying in premium accommodation.
- Take a relaxed yet in-depth look at a land that has long fascinated the traveller. Enjoy Egypt in Peregrine comfort over 15 days and peel back the layers of history and culture.
- Overnight in Abu Simbel and discover this magnificent monument carved out of the mountainside, dedicated to Pharaoh Ramses II and his queen, Nefertari.
- Relax for four nights on a Nile cruise. Our premium boat includes two restaurants and terrace bars so you can sit and enjoy river life as it unfolds.
- Spend two nights at Giza, a stone’s throw from the great pyramids, as well as two nights in Downtown Cairo.
- Pay your respects at the Commonwealth War Cemetery associated with the Battle of El Alamein.
- Visit the ancient Library of Alexandria, reincarnated as the disc-shaped, ultramodern Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
- Discover ancient Nubia and enjoy a traditional meal in a local home.
- Take a walking tour of Downtown Cairo, enjoying local foods and sipping mint tea at a café that’s been serving locals for over two centuries.