The vast grasslands of East Africa support the largest concentration of wildlife in the world. Over twelve days you’ll get among the massive herds and their predators from the comfort of a 4WD Landcruisers with our expert local leaders at the helm. From Nairobi, travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, then take in quintessential, breath-taking Africa in the Masai Mara, the Serengeti, and the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater – all filled with iconic vistas and animals. Enjoy plenty of included game drives and walks to spot the local inhabitants – lions, cheetahs, elephants and more. There is nothing quite like staying in the heart of these incredible national reserves, returning to a welcoming camp after days exploring the plains with guides who have grown up on this land, and falling asleep to the sounds of east Africa. This is an unforgettable journey.
- Explore two of Africa's premier regions for viewing wildlife – the Serengeti and Masai Mara.
- Relax in the Ang'ata Serengeti Tented Camp, your feature stay in the Serengeti, perfectly located in the heart of the park but away from the crowds.
- Visit the Maasai, known for their vibrant red dress and elaborate jewellery, and enjoy a fascinating talk, full of insights into this remarkable and ancient culture.
- Venture through the spectacular World Heritage-listed Ngorongoro Crater by 4WD.
- Enjoy a private dinner under the stars within our permanent tented camp while listening to the sounds of the Serengeti.