Wild dreams come true on a 13-day Premium journey through Rwanda, Uganda and Kenya. See sombre reminders of Kigali’s devastating past, watch local life play out on the streets and witness a beautiful country that’s continuously striving to move forward. Enter the world of rare mountain gorillas in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and spend a day tracking and observing these endearing creatures. Explore the vast plains of the Masai Mara from the comfort of four-wheel drive Landcruisers, with an expert local leader at the helm, meet Maasai warriors and learn about their way of life. This unforgettable journey is sure to stay etched on your mind forever.
- Visit a local Maasai community known for championing Maasai women’s health and education. Be welcomed by traditional Maasai warrior song and dance and learn about this remarkable and ancient culture.
- Stay in the heart of Lake Nakuru National Park, and The Masai Mara Game Reserve. Search for the Big Five on morning and afternoon 4x4 game drives, and enjoy a quintessential sundowner to end the day.
- With your gorilla permit included in the price of the trip, spend a day trekking (with an optional second) through Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to get close to Uganda's rare mountain gorillas for an unforgettable hour.
- Wake up to spectacular views of the forest canopy during three nights at your carbon neutral feature stay, the Nkuringo Gorilla Lodge in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Sit down to dinner with a local park ranger, learning about life in the wilderness and their special relationships with the mountain gorillas.
- Spend two nights in Rwanda's Hotel des Mille Collines. The hotel famously opened its doors in 1994 during the Genocide against the Tutsi. Take a closer look at Rwanda’s devastating history during visits to the Ntarama Church, the Nyamata Genocide Memorial Centre and the Genocide Museum in Kigali.