Take in the rich history and diverse culture of Morocco on an 11-day journey through this North African gem. Marvel at the Mosque of Hassan II in French-infused Casablanca, discover the charming streets of the Medina in magical Meknes, uncover ancient history at the Roman ruins of Volubilis, wander through the labyrinth of twisting alleyways in Fes el Bali, relax in the lakeside settlement of Bine el Ouidane and, as the sun goes down, watch Jemaa el Fna come to life with markets and magicians in Marrakech and relax in the European-tinged Essaouira. Indulge your senses on this mesmerising adventure bursting with vibrant colours, spiced aromas and the taste of 1001 Moroccan treats.
- Marvel at the size of the Mosque of Hassan II, which dominates the Casablanca skyline. This massive edifice is the largest in Africa and second only in the world to the great mosque at Mecca.
- Uncover one of the most remote parts of the Roman Empire, and the most impressive Roman ruins in Morocco, on a guided tour of the World Heritage site Volubilis.
- Enjoy the magical atmosphere and hospitality during your feature stay in a traditional Riad, a Moroccan house with an interior garden, fountain and beautifully decorated rooms.
- Dive into Fes’ medina on a full-day tour and be surrounded by the spiritual and cultural heart of Morocco in arguably the world's most fascinating and confounding Old Town.
- Witness the evening transformation of Jemaa el Fna in Marrakech, where food, music and entertainment come together to make one of the world’s greatest public squares.