This immersive 13-day journey through Morocco will see you exploring everything from the mighty mosque of Hassan II to the immense Sahara, experiencing local hospitality along the way. Wander the charming Meknes medina, discover the high plains market of Midelt, walk the cliffs of the Tadra Gorge and travel to each destination in the comfort of an air-conditioned private vehicle. With comfortable accommodation and memorable food experiences along the way, this trip allows you to explore Morocco in style.
- Uncover one of the most remote parts of the Roman Empire and the most impressive Roman ruins in Morocco at the World Heritage-listed Volubilis.
- Navigating the narrow alleys and ramshackle stalls of Fes’ medina is a breeze with a group size of no larger than 12.
- Stay in a mixture of elegant hotels and unique local lodgings – from an elegant, traditional riad in Fes to a desert camp.
- Enjoy a Lawrence of Arabia moment while you ride a camel across the desert, with the beautiful sunrise over the dunes of Sahara as your backdrop.
- Experience traditional Berber food and hospitality during an exclusive stay with a local family in the High Atlas Mountains, surrounded by rolling hills and crowning peaks.