This heart-thumping adventure will have the family mountain biking down the slopes of the Atlas Mountains and horse riding on the white sandy beaches of Essaouira. Together experience the hospitality of the local Berber people with a friendly homestay in Aroumd, get lost in the colourful souqs of Marrakech and rest your weary bones in a traditional hammam. If your family likes the air fresh, the days active and the adventures, well, full of adventure, then this is the trip for you.
- Discover the vibrant city of Marrakech from a different perspective, bike through the main sites and enjoy a freshly squeezed orange juice at the end of your trip
- Gallop on horseback through the sandy beaches of Morocco's coastline
- Ride a mountain bike down the slopes of the Atlas mountains on a fully supported trip
- Relax in a traditional Moroccan hammam; enjoy a well-deserved massage at the end of your activity-packed week
- Scale the High Atlas Mountains and trek through scenic Berber villages, spending two nights in a traditional Berber homestay. Discover the culture and tradition of an indigenous population who have stood the test of time
- Join the nightly carnival of fortune-tellers, snake-charmers, dancers and medicine men in Djeema el-Fna square