This seven-day heart-racing journey will have you cycling through manic Marrakech, mountain biking down the slopes of the High Atlas Mountains, hiking the rugged countryside and horse riding on the golden beaches of Essaouira. Experience the hospitality of the Berber people with a homestay in Aroumd, get lost in the colourful souqs of Marrakech and rejuvenate in a traditional hammam. If you’re all about active adventures, fresh air and off-beat wilderness, then this is the Moroccan jaunt for you.
- Discover the vibrant city of Marrakech from a different perspective during a bike tour through the main sites, perhaps finishing with a glass of the best freshly squeezed orange juice in Djemaa el-Fna
- Gallop over sandy beaches and through mimosa forests along the Moroccan coast with an included horseback riding adventure in Essaouira.
- Make a thrilling descent down the slopes of the Atlas Mountains by mountain bike. With downhill trails to suit any riding abilities, your local leader will set you up with the best route for you.
- Scale the High Atlas Mountains and trek through scenic villages perched on natural rock terraces, then spend the night in a traditional Berber homestay, learn about local customs and traditions of this region.
- Steam, scrub and relax in a traditional hammam in Marrakech – the perfect way to unwind after an active and action-packed week.