This heart-thumping journey will have you mountain biking down the slopes of the High Atlas Mountains and horse riding on the white sandy beaches of Essaouira. Experience the hospitality of the Berber people with a homestay in Aroumd, get lost in the colourful souqs of Marrakech and rest your weary bones in a traditional hammam. If you like your air fresh, your days active and your adventures intrepid, then this Moroccan adventure is the trip for you.
- Discover the vibrant city of Marrakech from a different perspective during a bike tour through the main sites, finishing with a glass of (in our humble opinion) the best freshly squeezed orange juice in Djemaa el-Fna
- Gallop over sandy beaches and through mimosa forests on a horseback ride on the Moroccan coast
- Make a thrilling descent down the slopes of the Atlas Mountains by mountain bike
- Scale the High Atlas Mountains and trek through scenic villages perched on natural rock terraces, then spend the night in a traditional Berber homestay. Learn about the culture and traditions of the people who have called this rugged landscape home for over 4000 years
- Steam, scrub and relax in a Marrakech hamman – the perfect way to unwind after an active and action-packed week