Whether you’re stargazing in the Sahara, breaking bread with the locals or exploring fabled ruins, Morocco is filled to the brim with soul-stirring moments. Set off on a 15-day Premium journey through buzzing cities, tranquil oases, vast deserts and laidback beaches. Explore Meknes’s animated medina, the lively Djemaa el-Fna square in Marrakech and the laidback seaside town of Essaouira. Learn the secrets of bread making in Ourika, eat pastilla in the home of a Fes family and spend an unforgettable evening in a Sahara desert camp. With so many different worlds under one North African sky, a local leader brings the best of the country to light.
- Dive into the Moroccan way of life as you travel with a local leader and guides, visit a typical home in Fes, meet the women of the Tawesna social enterprise in Ait Benhaddou and enjoy a bread making workshop with local women in Ourika.
- Soak in sweeping views from the rooftop of your feature stay hotel in the heart of the Fes medina, offering incredible hospitality and beautiful, traditional touches in every corner.
- Marvel at Morocco’s iconic sights during visits to the ruins of Volubilis, the remarkable Sahara Desert, the timeless Ait Benhaddou, the tranquil oasis of Skoura and the bustling cities of Fes and Marrakech.
- See a different side of Morocco when you explore mellow markets, relax on golden beaches and enjoy a freshly caught seafood lunch in the laidback seaside city of Essaouira.
- Discover Morocco’s culinary wonders, including a traditional feast at a restaurant in Casablanca, picnic at the ruins of Volubilis, fresh seafood lunch in Essaouira and medfouna demonstration in Khemliya.