One of our most popular trips in southern Africa combining four spectacular countries – Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa. In 24 days you’ll see a whole heap of wildlife and have plenty of time to soak up the colour and atmosphere that is Africa.
- Visit the majestic and magnificent Victoria Falls and enjoy a mouth-watering feast of local meats, including warthog, buffalo, crocodile and impala at our feature stay property, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
- Glide through the Okavango Delta in a mokoro (traditional dugout canoe) and experience the ambience of this beautiful waterscape.
- Head out on an afternoon excursion to the Makgadikgadi Pans, looking out for meerkats and meandering elephants, and enjoy a sundowner in the shadow of an old baobab tree.
- Learn more about the Kalahari from the knowledgeable San people as they sing and dance with you by the campfire.
- Enjoy relaxing periods between safaris where you can snooze, write a diary, read a book or just take in the magnificent views
- Enjoy dinner as you watch the sunset from the deck of your houseboat on the Okavango Delta.
- Witness the wildlife in Etosha National Park on a full days Game Drive.
- The chance to see giraffe, kudu, impala, baboon, hippo, crocodile, warthog, wildebeest, impala, waterbuck, spotted hyena, jackal, zebra, elephant, lion, cheetah and even the elusive leopard.
- Enjoy a wine and cheese tasting experience on a working wine farm in the Olifants River Valley, with your host ‘Sparky’.
- Rise early and witness the colourful sunrise and a picnic breakfast from the edge of Fish River Canyon, the second largest chasm of its type in the world.
- Step inside Faldela's Purple House in the Bo-Kaap region of Cape Town for an authentic home-cooked dinner. Taste some of the traditional dishes such as 'Bredie', 'Chilli Bites' and 'Koesisters'.