The tagine is the perfect symbol of Morocco – varied in flavour, infinite in possibilities. Discover an intoxicating combination of Arabic, Berber, and European influences on this authentic food adventure. From a market breakfast in classic Casablanca, climb into the hills of the stunning Riff Mountains to gorge on goat’s cheese in Chefchaouen, picnic in the shadow of the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis, taste your way through the medieval laneways of Fes and Marrakech and dine on a Berber specialty in the Sahara desert. From street food and small-batch producers to home-cooked dinners and hands-on cooking classes, this is memorable Morocco on a plate.
- Recline on Moroccan Kilims in the shadow of the ancient ruins of Volubilis and picnic on local ingredients, much like the Romans once did
- Fes’ medina is a gift for the senses, with taste the main beneficiary. Take a tasting tour through the souks and learn to prepare the signature dish of the city, pastilla
- Discover desert flavours on an overnight stay in the Sahara
- Sit down to a slow-cooked feast of succulent mechoui (lamb) surrounded by the Atlas mountain range
- Enjoy home-cooked dinner of Chefchaouen flavours with a family in the Blue City
- Your 2-night 'feature stay' in Marrakech will be at a traditional Riad, where beauty is found in the harmony between Berber architecture, contemporary art and modern comfort. The roof terrace boasts spectacular views over the Atlas Mountains.