White sand beaches and brilliantly blue seas are on full show on this nine-day small ship cruise around the Seychelles islands. Board the twin-hulled Pegasus and enjoy magnificent sea views and crisp salt air from the deck, relaxing with new friends and dining on board. Cruise to uninhabited islands, walk through mangrove forests, spot giant tortoises, explore World Heritage-listed nature reserves and relax on some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. This Seychelles cruising adventure allows you to explore at your own pace and relax into island life. It is, after all, a true slice of Indian Ocean paradise.
- Unlike other larger cruise liners, your small ship – the M/Y Pegasus – has the option to drop anchor beside tiny islands and swim in bays that others cannot reach.
- Stop at the stunning Anse Source D’Argent on La Dique with your small group. It’s consistently rated as one of the best beaches in the world, and you’ll soon know why.
- Accompanied by a fully qualified onboard naturalist, you will be led on insightful shore excursions through mangrove forests and World Heritage-listed reserves.
- Drop anchor in the centre of port towns such as Mahe and La Digue, having the opportunity to explore independently and hop on and off the boat as you please.
- With your vessel fully equipped with kayaks and snorkelling equipment, you will be able to take advantage of the crystal-clear waters and discover its colourful ecosystem underwater.