Travelling aboard a comfortable small ship, discover the beautiful islands, coves and beaches of this tropical archipelago. Sitting off the east coast of Africa in the middle of the Indian Ocean, this group of islands is the poster image for paradise. The ideal of white sand beaches and brilliantly blue seas is perfected here, and this 9-day small ship cruising adventure is the best way to experience it. Board the twin-hulled Pegasus and enjoy magnificent sea views from the deck, relax with new friends in the comfortable lounge and savour delicious fresh food at the al fresco restaurant or spacious indoor dining room. Cruise to islands both inhabited and uninhabited, walk through mangrove forests that house giant tortoises, explore World Heritage nature reserves, and relax on some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Explore centuries-old rainforests, take advantage of the boat’s kayak and snorkelling equipment, swim in picture-perfect settings, and visit quaint island communities. This cruising adventure is the best way to experience the Seychelles.
- It’s no exaggeration to say the beaches here are some of the most beautiful in the world. Our small ship allows us to drop anchor beside uninhabited islands and swim in bays the big cruise liners can’t reach.
- We’ll make a stop at the stunning Anse Source D’Argent on La Dique – it’s consistently rated as one of the best beaches in the world.
- You’ll be accompanied by a fully qualified, on-board naturalist. They’ll lead you on shore excursions through mangrove forests and World Heritage reserves.
- While bigger cruise liners have to moor out at sea and commute into shore via tender, we’ll drop anchor in the middle of port towns like Mahe, and La Digue. You can hop on or off the boat as you please.
- The Seychelles are mainly known for their resorts, but this trip visits far-flung islands like Aride and St Pierre. Short distances between the islands also mean less time cruisng, usually for no more than 3-4 hours at a stretch.
- Your boat comes fully equipped with kayaks and snorkelling equipment to take advantage of the crystal clear waters.