Pristine white sands lapped with dazzling turquoise waters. Swaying palms and jungle-clad hills. This remote archipelago scattered off the coast of Africa truly is a tropical paradise. Better yet, it’s not on many people’s travel lists – yet. One this eight-day adventure cruise you’ll get to explore lush mangrove forests filled with unique and wonderful wildlife, like 125-year-old giant tortoises and Seychelle warblers. Visit the expansive Fond Ferdinand Nature Reserve and learn about its unusual Coco de Mer palm trees. Go birdwatching with a guide on unspoiled Aride. Visit Anse Lazio and Anse Source d’Argent, two beaches consistently rated among the most beautiful in the world. And spend plenty of time swimming, snorkelling and soaking in the stunning views. All this from your comfy home on the sea, the Pegasus. It’s everything you could want from an exotic Seychelles escape.
- It’s no exaggeration to say the beaches here are some of the most beautiful in the world. Our small ship allows us to drop anchor beside uninhabited islands and swim in bays the big cruise liners can’t reach.
- We’ll make a stop at the stunning Anse Source D’Argent on La Dique – it’s consistently rated as one of the best beaches in the world.
- While bigger cruise liners have to moor out at sea and commute into shore via tender, we’ll drop anchor in the middle of port towns like Mahe, and La Digue. You can hop on or off the boat as you please.
- The Seychelles are mainly known for their resorts, but this trip visits far-flung islands like Aride. Short distances between the islands also mean less time cruising, usually for no more than 3-4 hours at a stretch.
- Your boat comes fully equipped with kayaks and snorkelling equipment to take advantage of the crystal clear waters.