Experience the beauty of Cape Town and Johannesburg and the safari splendour of Kruger National Park during this 10-day Peregrine Independent Travel Experience. Begin in Cape Town, famous for its gourmet cuisine, picture-perfect scenery and dramatic history and then board the luxurious Blue Train bound for Johannesburg, enjoying silver-service and sophisticated lodgings. Finally, explore the great wild of Kruger National Park, one of Africa’s vastest wildlife arenas. Wildebeest, zebra, elephants and eagles are just a handful of the beauties you’ll likely spot while you drive and walk across stunning plains. Peregrine Independent Experiences are a range of short packages that offer freedom and autonomy in travel without the stress. Independent Experiences are for one to three travellers, depart daily and offer the back-up of Peregrine’s local offices and expert resident guides.
- Witness some of the most breathtaking scenery in Africa, from Table Mountain to the rugged world’s end of the Cape Peninsula
- Retrace 350 years of Cape Town’s dramatic history on a three-hour walking tour with a specialist local guide
- Discover why Cape Town is one of South Africa's culinary hot-spots, sampling its fine restaurants, wines and cheeses
- Traverse the South African landscape as the scenery changes from dry savannas to the great escarpment and Winelands, all in the comfort of the plush Blue Train
- Embark on the ultimate South African wildlife adventure, exploring the country’s biggest reserve in a 4x4 with an expert local guide
- Make one of the greatest road trips on the entire continent, past incredible landscapes of mountains and valleys, waterfalls and canyons, on the spectacular Panorama Route