Enjoy an incredible African adventure on this journey from Kruger National Park to the rugged beauty of sophisticated Cape Town. Feel the thrill of spotting one (or more!) of Africa’s Big Five for the first time on a game drive, hear the trumpet of elephants across the plains and learn about the park’s unique ecosystem on a guided walk. Travel to bustling Joburg – a juxtaposing city of mansions and shantytowns – before travelling to the chic streets of Cape Town to learn about the city’s dramatic past. Immerse yourself in the culture, beauty and history of this astonishing region.
- Experience a private game reserve after dark in an open top 4x4 vehicle
- Try to spot the Big Five in Kruger National Park on two full day game drives
- Enjoy traditional South African cuisine while dining under the stars
- Relax in the lush environs of Stellenbosch with a glass of wine in hand after a city tour
- Take in the beauty of Cape Town's coast while driving along the Cape Peninsula via Cape Point Nature Reserve and the Cape of Good Hope