Get your dose of wilderness, wildlife and waterfalls on a nine-day adventure to Botswana, Zimbabwe and South Africa. Departing from Johannesburg, this trip spends three days in the unforgettable Greater Kruger region before crossing into Botswana and the elephant-heavy lands of Chobe National Park. Cruise down the Chobe River and get your fill of incredible wildlife in its natural habitat before finishing up at Victoria Falls, one of the world’s most impressive natural wonders. Full of game drives, sunset cruises and plenty of time to travel at your own pace, you’ll certainly fall in love with this region of Africa.
- Take the ultimate southern African wildlife adventure. Explore the South Africa’s biggest reserve, Kruger National Park, in 4x4s with an expert local guide.
- Seek out the Big Five of Africa – lion, elephant, buffalo, leopard and rhino – with game drives in and around the Kruger and Chobe national parks.
- Be immersed in the traditional and atmospheric surrounds of a Boma, dining in the bush under the African night sky at you lodge in the Greater Kruger Conservancy.
- A morning game drive in the Chobe National Park get you up close and personal with gnus, zebras and other wondrous wildlife.
- Enjoy a river cruise above the thundering Victoria Falls – one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders.