Get a taste of one of the most famous game reserves in the world on this 4-day safari in Kruger National Park. Staying in a beautiful lodge just outside of the park, spend days searching out the remarkable animals that make their home here – leopards, lions, giraffe, rhino, hippos, antelope, buffalo are just some of the wild and wonderful creatures to see. After exciting days exploring the open savanna, relax in the evenings eating traditional foods and listening to the nocturnal symphony of this incredible safari destination.
- Experience a private game reserve after dark in an open top 4x4 vehicle
- Enjoy traditional South African cuisine while dining under the stars
- Try to spot the Big Five in Kruger National Park on a full day game drive
- Stay in a comfortable safari lodge in a communal setting with friendly hosts
- Visit the awesome Blyde River Canyon and view the Three Rondavels on your return trip to Johannesburg