Embark on a thrilling journey into the vast, game-filled Kruger National Park. Head out on game drives to spot lions, zebras, buffaloes, cheetahs and elephants during the day, and relax in a comfortable lodge in the evening. Enjoy delicious traditional African cuisine, admire sweeping vistas, learn about the flora and fauna of the region from experienced guides and marvel at the beauty of a star-studded African sky. Time spent in Kruger is rewarding and inspiring – this trip is really one to savour.
- Experience a private game reserve after dark in an open top 4x4 vehicle
- Enjoy traditional South African cuisine while dining under the stars
- Try to spot the Big Five in Kruger National Park on two full day game drives
- Stay in a comfortable safari lodge in a communal setting with friendly hosts
- Take in amazing views at the viewpoint over the awesome Blyde River Canyon and view the Three Rondavels