Bursting with wildlife, the national parks of Tanzania will have you continually reaching for your camera. Meeting locals of Arusha, driving through the Kwakuchinja Wildlife Corridor and camping in style in Tarangire National Park. Travellling across the undulating plains of the Serengeti, go in search of the iconic Big Five: lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos and buffaloes, and staying within the park itself, in a permanent tented camp. Descending into the dramatic Ngorongoro Crater, a microcosm of famous east African scenery and wild game, lose yourself in the herds of zebra and wildebeest. You’ll head home invigorated by this perfect combination of adventure and relaxation.
- Stay in permanent tented camps across Tanzania's most iconic National Parks without sacrificing the creature comforts of home, while drifting off to sleep to the sounds of the African night.
- Drive through the Kwakuchinja Wildlife Corridor then learn the story of the large baobab trees while on safari at Tarangire National Park.
- Travel across the endless grasslands of the Serengeti searching for the Big Five and large herds of wildebeest and zebra migrating through the park.
- Be astounded by the vast array of wildlife, including Black Rhinos, in Ngorongoro Crater in open top 4x4 vehicles.
- Chat with the locals about their every day lives, while learning about their crops and harvesting techniques.