The vast grasslands of East Africa support the largest concentration of wildlife in the world. Here you’ll get among the massive herds and their predators from the comfort of a 4WD Landcruisers with our expert local leaders at the helm. From Nairobi, travel to the waters of lakes Naivasha and Nakuru, then take in quintessential, breath-taking Africa in the Masai Mara, the Serengeti, and the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater – all filled with iconic vistas and animals. Enjoy plenty of included game drives and walks to spot the local inhabitants – lions, cheetahs, elephants and more. There is nothing quite like staying in the heart of these incredible national reserves, returning to a welcoming camp after days exploring the plains with guides who have grown up on this land, and falling asleep to the sounds of east Africa. Finishing on the famed Spice Island of Zanzibar is a perfect way to round off an unforgettable holiday.
- The Masai Mara National Reserve is filled with iconic vistas and animals, and here you’ll sleep in a permanent tented-camp under a blanket of stars, then wake to the sounds of calming birdsong.
- Meet the Maasai and gain an insight into the culture of this proud East African community with a village tour and talks by a local elder.
- Experience a real safari camp in the Serengeti – your Feature Stay Ang'ata Serengeti Tented Camp is perfectly located in the heart of the park but away from the crowds. Enjoy a private dinner under the stars during your stay here while listening to the sounds of the Serengeti.
- Enjoy panoramic views from the rim of an extinct volcano, then descend by 4x4 into its World Heritage-listed Ngorongoro Crater to be surrounded by wildlife.
- On your game drive within the Serengeti National Park stop to enjoy some bubbly and nibbles to witness the colours change in the late afternoon sky.
- Leave speed, stress and any concept of time behind on the enchanting white beaches of the island paradise of Zanzibar.
- Staying at the Tembo House Hotel in atmospheric Stone Town, enjoy meals at the beachfront restaurant while watching locals playing beach football.