Come face to face with heartbreaking history and incredible wildlife on a 6-day Premium journey through Rwanda and Uganda. See sombre reminders of Kigali’s devastating past, watch local life play out on the streets and witness a beautiful country that’s continuously striving to move forward. Enter the world of rare mountain gorillas in Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and spend a day tracking and observing these endearing creatures. This soul-stirring adventure won’t soon be forgotten.
- With your gorilla permit included in the price of the trip, spend a day trekking (with an optional second) through Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to get close to Uganda's rare mountain gorillas for an unforgettable hour.
- Wake up to spectacular views of the forest canopy during a three-night stay at our carbon neutral feature stay, the Nkuringo Gorilla Lodge in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Take a closer look at Rwanda’s devastating history and the resilience of its people during a two-night stay at Kigali’s Hotel des Mille Collines, which famously sheltered more than 1000 people during the Genocide, plus visits to the Ntarama Church, the Nyamata Genocide Memorial Centre and the Genocide Museum
- Sit down to dinner with a local park ranger, learning about life in the wilderness and their special relationships with the mountain gorillas. This is one dinner conversation you've likely never had before!
- Enjoy a local street food favourite 'Rolex' at a colourful lunch stop in Kigali. Rolex is actually a sandwich made out of flat bread called chapati with omelette and extra toppings rolled like burrito.