Leave from Lusaka and head on a safari adventure in the Lower Zambezi National Park area, without compromising on luxury or style. Spot elephants and hippos from your private veranda or when swimming in your plunge pool. Go in search of Africa’s iconic species on curated game drives to ensure the best viewing each day. Get up close and personal with the Zambezi wilderness on a bush walk and hit the water on a canoeing adventure and boat cruise. With exceptional comfort in your lodge, don’t settle for anything less when searching for southern African wildlife.
- Sip sundowner drinks, dip in the infinity pool and dine under endless starry skies at this luxury lodge situated on the banks of the Zambezi river.
- Spot elephants and hippos on the private verandah of your luxurious permanent tent – each with ensuites and a plunge pool overlooking the Zambezi River.
- Go in search of Africa’s iconic species and more on a morning or afternoon game drive or the elusive leopard on a night game drive – all with your personal guide.
- Get up close and personal to the area on a bush walk. Learn about the native flora and fauna, spot the Pearl Spotted Owlet from its distinctive call or track down a snake.
- With the Zambezi River flowing through this east part of Africa, it is no surprise that some of the best wildlife viewing on your Zambia-safari will take place along the river itself on a canoeing trip or a boat cruise.