Alaska may be part of the USA, but it feels like another world. It is full of incredible mountain ranges, diverse wildlife and shining glaciers, and on your 9-day tour of the USA’s coldest and iciest state, you’ll see it all. Go deep into the wild through the isolated Denali and Wrangell-St Elias national parks, and reunite with civilisation at stops in Anchorage and Valdez. Look out for moose, caribou and grizzly bears on an Alaskan safari and take a kayak trip past waterfalls and sea life. This active adventure takes you well off the beaten track, so escape from the world and explore the deep wilderness of Alaska.
- Alaska is unlike any of the other states of the USA. Drive across frozen plains and past massive peaks, walk across remote tundras to glacial rivers and canoe in the spectacular waters of Prince William Sound.
- Go deep into the wild and experience unforgettable scenery on a camping adventure, staying closer than ever before to the mountains and glaciers.
- Denali National Park is home to an abundance of native wildlife. Visit the park for a unique safari experience to see moose, caribou, grizzly bears, Dall sheep and wolves in their natural habitat.
- Get close to sea otters, puffins and humpback whales on an optional kayaking trip in Valdez. You might even see bald eagles in the sky above!
- See North America's biggest collection of glaciers and some of its tallest and most impressive mountains on your tour of the Wrangell-St Elias National Park.