If you desire to ‘do it all’ on your Antarctic adventure, then this is the voyage for you. Not only will you cross the Antarctic Circle and travel further south than traditional Antarctic cruises, you’ll also visit the wildlife playgrounds of the Falkland Islands and South Georgia. This journey is for anyone who appreciates a wide variety of landscapes, unprecedented wildlife viewing opportunities and a decent mix of historic landing sites.
- Contrast the sophisticated Argentinian capital of Buenos Aires with the Patagonian outpost of Ushuaia – two totally different locations
- South Georgia Island is incredibly rich in rare wildlife and history. See over 30 species of birds, including four penguin species, and visit the grave of the great explorer, Sir Ernest Shackleton
- Encounter whales, seals and penguins on regular Zodiac excursions along the plunging coastline of the Antarctic Peninsula
- On-board lectures by polar experts provide great insight into the unique history, geology and wildlife of the region
- Few people ever get the opportunity to set foot on the Great White Continent, but you'll be one of them
- A diversity of possible landing sites and activities allows you to see the spectacular Antarctic Peninsula from multiple perspectives