Take an unforgettable journey and delve deeper into local life through Cambodia and Vietnam. From the fascinating temples of Angkor to the confronting history of the Khmer Rouge, Cambodia is a country full of wonder. Between Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, you’ll discover the heart and soul of the country through the country’s provinces. You’ll then travel to Vietnam where you’ll uncover the mysteries of the Viet Minh in Ho Chi Minh City, traverse the lakes and boulevards of Hanoi and meet the locals on the Mekong Delta. Experience historical temples, enjoy delicious banquets and explore everywhere from lively cities to serene rural towns on this 26-day experience through South East Asia.
- Witness the magic of Angkor – the legendary Khmer temple complex. Two days at the site allows for in-depth viewing of marvels such as Bayon, Ta Prohm and the renowned Angkor Wat.
- Relax on a sunset cruise along the Kampot River and discover local tastes and sights in rural Battambang on a remork (tuk-tuk) ride.
- Learn kitchen secrets of local Khmer, with a Cambodian cooking class and three-course meal out in the countryside around Siem Reap.
- Discover Vietnam's astounding histories, both modern and ancient, from the Cu Chi war tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City to the old-word heritage and architectural marvels of Hue.
- Explore the French influence of the northern city of Hanoi. Be treated to an exclusive Hat Xam performance – an ancient musical art form.