What’s the best way to explore Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand? From a bicycle, of course, with the wind in your (helmet-covered) hair and tropical breeze on your face. Cycle out of busy Ho Chi Minh, through the Mekong Delta, past riverside villages and alongside paddy fields, and see life from a different perspective as we meet locals, experience their culture and eat lots of great food (you’ll certainly work up an appetite for it!). Riding around sixty kilometres each day, this is an energising and rewarding way to see the beauty and majesty of Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
- Explore Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in just 13 days on this speedy but comprehensive adventure
- See Indochina as you’ve never seen it before – from the seat of a bicycle. Cycling is the ultimate way get off the beaten track
- Work up an appetite for Southeast Asia's famously delicious local and regional food
- Get among nature, wildlife, small villages and ancient ruins, as well as the region's most lively cities
- We cover approx. 440km/270 miles on this itinerary, averaging around 50km/30 miles each riding day, with 4 non-riding days