We’ve got temples and beaches a’plenty, homestays and markets galore. You want banh mi and boats? We’ve got ’em ready. Because we care, and you’re a big deal, we’ll give you more. Hit up Bangkok’s best, see Wat’s up in Angkor, cycle Kampong Cham, get your facts straight at the Killing Fields, and disco a la Ho Chi Minh.
- Is Angkor the most incredible thing in Southeast Asia? Decide for yourself as you temple-hop with an expert local guide
- Enjoy a meal at the excellent Friends International restaurant dedicated to training vulnerable young people in hospitality
- Get a sneak peek of Bangkok and all its charging tuk-tuks, enchanting canals and dee-lish street food
- Learn more about Cambodia's confronting but important history, with optional visits to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung Ek Memorial
- A homestay in rural Chambok puts you right in the heart of everyday village life in Cambodia
- There's loads of free time to make your own fun (Flight of the Gibbon zip-line anyone?) and have your own experiences
- Your trip ends in action-packed Ho Chi Minh City, the perfect place for a glimpse of Vietnam