Watch arid landscapes give way to verdant hillsides and majestic snow-capped mountains on this eye-opening 15-day adventure through Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia. Explore a land where the walls speak of centuries of rich history and where ancient traditions intersect with a modern way of life. Journey with local leaders and a small group of keen adventurers through forests and past tall mountain peaks to find medieval mosques and villages. Wander through cosmopolitan Baku and Tbilisi, make friends with the friendly Georgian locals over a glass of Qvevri wine and end up in Yerevan – Armenia’s centre of culture.
- Azerbaijan's cosmopolitan capital of Baku is a city of contrasts. Enjoy a guided walking tour around the city's World Heritage-listed Old Town then stroll past waterfront parks and modern architectural wonders.
- Relax among the Kyareli Mountains after a day of travel in your Georgian premium Feature Stay accommodation, with elegant interiors, wellness facilities and panoramic views of the countryside.
- Be serenaded by traditional singers in Georgia’s Kakheti region while sampling local food, understanding the importance of bread in a Georgian diet, and learning traditional methods of winemaking.
- See the historic sights of Georgia at Mtskheta – its 3000-year-old ancient capital and centre of religious culture – and the magnificent cave town of Vardzia, complete with 12th-century frescoes.
- Discover the natural wonders of Armenia with a trip to the high-altitude Lake Sevan, and take a guided tour of the capital Yerevan – considered to be one of the world’s oldest continually inhabited cities.