Southern India is a realm of untold natural beauty, exotic spices, centuries-old monuments and captivating local hospitality. Uncover these treasures as you travel through the state of Kerala, discovering the rich green landscape of the Periyar National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, the hidden waterways of Alappuzha, along with cultural landmarks such as the Mattancherry Palace and the Vivekananda Rock Memorial on your adventure towards the southernmost tip of the country.
- Take in the highlights of one of India's most laid back and beautiful regions
- Seek out wildlife in Periyar National Park
- Spend a night on a kettuvallam, our 'feature stay' houseboat, in the stunning Kerala Backwaters
- Travel to the southern most tip of this vast country when visiting the Vivekananda Rock Memorial
- Relax in the peaceful village of Kumarakom and take the opportunity to experience local life
- Dine daily on scrumptious South Indian cuisine