Head from bustling Delhi to remote Tordi, get down and dirty with the best street food, gape at the Taj, cruise down the holy Ganges in Varanasi, hang in Buddha’s hometown (Lumbini), search for sloth bears and rhinos at Chitwan and finish up in Kathmandu. Got a sweet tooth? India’s got the cure. Take one soft, fluffy ball of buffalo milk dough. Deep fry until it’s the texture of a donut. Drop into sugar syrup flavoured with cardamom powder, rose essence and saffron. Eat. Repeat.
- Start the trip in the chaos of Delhi. It's all kinds of crazy as well as all kinds of delhi-ciousness. Don't leave without your leader showing you where to get the best street food.
- The Taj Mahal may be one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, but do you know its poetic history? A local expert will fill you in.
- Ditch your alarm, there’s only one way to wake up in this world and that’s with a sunrise sail along the Ganges.
- Lumbini is no ordinary town. Visit the birthplace of Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, and tour its temples and the legendary Ashoka Pillars.
- Fall asleep to the calls of the jungle in Chitwan National Park, then embark on a jeep or canoe safari in search of rhino, deer, monkeys and a wide array of bird life
- Fall in love with Nepal, prayer flags and spicy chai in fascinating Kathmandu.