Get an insight into Indonesia as you explore the islands of Java and Bali. With an emphasis on cities of culture and the stunning countryside, this trip begins in Yogyakarta and makes its way east across Java to Malang, the imposing Mt Bromo volcano and Surabaya before jumping across to Bali. Eat, pray, love and eat again in artsy Ubud before finishing by the beach in Seminyak. Tread through temples, cycle past rice paddies and soak up the laidback vibe that has made these islands a traveller’s favourite.
- Climbing Mt Bromo in the early hours of the morning is an adventure to remember. If the conditions are right, you'll be rewarded with a dazzling sunrise over mist-laden volcanoes
- Visit Borobudur, the largest Buddhist structure on earth and truly one of South East Asia's lesser known treasures.
- Yogyakarta is one of South-East Asia's standout spots, and a cycling trip takes you through its backcountry, cycling past picture-perfect rice paddies and smiling locals.
- Be treated to a performance of Javanese Ramayana ballet with the incredible Prambanan Temple serving as a backdrop.
- Discover quirky Kampang Warna Warni Jodipan, a village turned tourist destination filled with colourfully painted buildings and bridges.