Borneo’s Sabah region is a natural paradise of steamy rainforests, towering mountains and beautiful beaches. This 9-day tour will get you active as you cycle through small villages, ascend to the summit of Mt Kinabalu, search the jungle for wildlife and kayak past rural farms. Feast on delicious cuisine, hang out with local villagers in their homes and soak up the culture of this wild and ancient island.
- Borneo is the perfect place to get active in the great outdoors. This trip will have you biking village backroads, summiting Mt Kinabalu, trekking through rainforest and kayaking in the countryside.
- With two homestays, you'll get a true insight into the 'real' Borneo at an authentic, community level. Plus, the homecooked food is amazing.
- Experience next-level vistas on Mt Kinabalu as you summit for sunrise, before descending by the Via Ferrata – a special mountain pathway for climbers, the first of its kind in Asia.
- Soak your weary limbs in the healing waters of the Poring Hot Springs following your hike to the top of Malaysia’s highest mountain.
- Spend a day kayaking along mangrove-lined waterways of rural Tuaran, paddling past fish farms and stilt houses while Mt Kinabalu looms in the background.