Embark on an unforgettable Everest adventure that makes no compromise on comfort. This unique itinerary combines the thrills of Nepal trekking with the very best available accommodation in the area and some of the greatest mountain scenery in the world. You’ll have time time to soak up the unique atmosphere of Kathmandu, then fly to Lukla to explore the trails, villages, and snow-dusted peaks of the Himalayas. Meet sherpas, monks, farmers and local villagers, ending each day with new achievements and retiring to first-rate mountain lodges. In nine unforgettable days, you’ll see the best of the Himalayas as you trek in style with knowledgeable guides and porters at hand each step of the way.
- Mount Everest holds a special place in the world of trekking. There's nothing quite like seeing this peak for the first time.
- To stay in such excellent mountain lodge feature stays as these on an Everest trek is a rare treat. Enjoy premium mountain lodges with incredible views, perhaps even indulging in a spa treatment after a day on the trails!
- Witness temples rich in symbolism and narrow streets filled with monks, incense, goats and sacred cows, all ringed by the acclaimed Himalayas.
- A breathtaking flight over Himalaya gives you the chance to witness some truly world-class mountain scenery from your position high in the sky.
- Discover Nepal's capital of Kathmandu, visiting the ornate Garden of Dreams and perhaps savouring some of the fine local cuisine.