Capture the spirit of Nepal on a stupa-endous journey rich in history, culture, and spiritual exploration. Witness the wind catch prayer flags amid mountainous backdrops, trek through changing landscapes to beautiful Buddhist monasteries, explore ancient trading towns deep in the Kathmandu Valley, and relax in a village retreat surrounded by Himalayan vistas. Then, before you get too zen – experience the thrill of rafting down the Trisuli river and spend a night camping under the Nepalese stars. From the labyrinth of bustling bazaars that crowd Kathmandu to the tranquil ambiance that encircles hill-top temples, it will be hard not to feel enlightened on this breathtaking adventure, Namaste!
- Whether it's hiking, driving or white-water rafting, this trip will let you experience Nepal's stunning natural beauty from all angles.
- Be enchanted by the heart-warming people of Nepal on an overnight stay in a hill-top village retreat, surrounded by rustic farms and overlooking the mighty Himalayas.
- Discover hidden gems far removed from Kathmandu's bustle, like the pilgrimage site of Namobuddha and the vineyard region of Pataleban.
- Feel the adrenaline rush on a two-day white-water rafting adventure – spend the night camping under the Nepalese stars on the banks of the Trisuli River.
- Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, there's more than enough time to discover the Nepali capital's staggeringly rich cultural and artistic heritage.