Travel to Nepal and enjoy a four-day adventure through some of the spectacular countryside surrounding Kathmandu. Trek from Shivapuri to Bhaktapur and meet with monks, watch a spectacular sunrise and explore medieval towns – always in view of the vast Himalayas. Along the way, stay in simple yet comfortable teahouses, and get an up close look at Nepalese life.
- Excellent taste of trekking in Nepal without long commitment required or an extensive packing list
- Diverse styles of accommodation and the ability to see all the different aspects of life in Nepal
- Exploring beautiful Kathmandu valley and visit Changu Narayan, oldest temple in Nepal
- See the many historic and holy sites of Nepal and discover the cultural roots of the Nepalese people
- Gain wonderful insight into what local life is like in the rural areas of Nepal outside of Kathmandu
- Short Break style means small group - you will be with others if others book on same date, otherwise may have trek to yourself
- Low altitude trek, great for first time trekker