This adventure encompasses much of what makes Nepal so beloved by travellers. You’ll explore the exotic capital of Kathmandu, discover Pokhara beneath awe-inspiring snow-capped peaks, visit the rural beauty around the hilltop village of Tansen, find spirituality in Lumbini (the birthplace of Buddha) and search for endemic wildlife in Chitwan National Park. Undoubtedly the amazing flight to view Sagarmatha (Mount Everest) up-close will take your breath away. Nepal is incredible. You’ll be left with no doubt why so many travellers return to the country time and time again.
- Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, there's ample time to discover the capital's staggeringly rich cultural and artistic heritage.
- Whether it's flying, hiking, driving or canoeing, you'll experience Nepal's stunning natural beauty from all angles.
- A breathtaking Everest flight gives you the chance to witness some truly world-class mountain scenery, flying through the mountain ranges.
- The beautiful Chitwan National Park, brimming with exotic bird life and game, offers a vast array of activities. Enjoy a jeep safari and a jungle walk with an expert resident naturalist
- Experience a two-night feature stay in riverfront cottages at Chitwan National Park – an experience full of a sense of serenity.