From Vietnam to Cambodia, discover incredible diversity, delectable cuisines, dramatic histories and natural beauty. Travel to Cambodia and delve into the dramatic Khmer legacy in Phnom Penh and explore the intricate temples of Angkor Wat. Travel to Vietnam and view the country’s colourful history on the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City, and explore the colonial-era among the architecture of Hanoi. This trip offers places of breathtaking beauty, from the backwaters of the Mekong Delta, to the jungles of Cambodia and the wonder of Halong Bay. Add a mix of friendly locals and age-old traditions to ensure the ultimate South East Asian experience.
- Whip up a culinary storm and taste delicious local dishes in a Thai cooking class in Chiang Mai
- Immerse yourself in the wonders of an ancient tribal culture with a night in the Hmong Lodge, treated to a BBQ dinner and Hmong Cultural show
- Make some new pachyderm pals at the unique Friends of the Asian Elephant Hospital and learn about the great work they do to protect these magnificent creatures
- By paying homage to ancient Angkor, you will visit one of the world's greatest archaeological treasures
- Discover the contrasting sides to Cambodia’s history at Phnom Penh’s Tuol Sieng Genocide Museum (S21) and Choeung Ek, and the city’s Royal palace and Silver Pagoda
- Visiting Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, you will uncover that vibrant mix of the various major influences.
- Hoi An and Halong Bay unveil places of eternal beauty that have played their part in Vietnam's history.