Discover the spectacular west coast of Malaysia and Thailand on a new small-ship adventure cruise with Intrepid. Between the more popular holiday destinations of Penang and Phuket, there’s a medley of laidback islands and villages to explore, each with their own charms – and often far fewer travellers to contend with. Live it up in idyllic Langkawi, choose from leisure and adventure activities around Ao Nang, join in local life in laidback Ko Yao Yai, visit waterfalls tucked away in the jungle, and use the Andaman Sea as your swimming pool. With comfortable accommodation onboard, snorkelling and kayaking equipment, and knowledgeable local guides at your service, this is South East Asian paradise done in style.
- See Krabi's wild and wacky limestone karst formations from the comfort of your small cruise ship
- Wake up each morning to the clear azure waters of the Andaman Sea, which you’re free to swim in right off the back of the boat
- Visit the iconic holiday islands of Penang, Langkawi and Phuket, but also enjoy the natural beauty of Turatao National Park and Ko Yao Yai
- Ride the cable car to the highest point on Langkawi for a breathtaking 360 degree view of the sea and surrounding islands
- Spend an evening at an authentic Thai homestay, enjoying home cooked specialties of the region