What better way to experience the Malaysia and Thailand’s west coast than with an Adventure Cruise. Discover the jewels of the Andaman Sea on a nine-day island hopping adventure, sailing by Langkawi, Ao Nang, Ko Yao Yai and Ko Rok Noi. Visit hidden waterfalls tucked into the jungle, swim by vibrant coral reefs in crystal-clear waters, dine on delicious local meals with a dedicated onboard crew, and have plenty of time to experience this coast at your own pace with a range of tailored experiences to choose from. Whether it’s lazing on deck, taking a jungle expedition, or diving to the depths of the ocean, your cruising adventure has it all – and without the crowds or queues you may expect.
- Begin your Thailand adventure on the right foot with a guided walking tour around the Old Town of Penang – full of historic architecture, vibrant market vendors and amazing local food.
- Take local transport from your boat to the Telaga Tujuh Waterfall in Langkawi – checking out the pools that are hidden in the thickets of the island’s rainforest.
- With a free day at beachside Ao Nang, you get to choose you own adventure, with cooking classes, kayaking experiences, local village visits and beach activities all on offer.
- You half board meal plan not only allows you gives you the best meals on board, but you’ll also have the chance to eat at local restaurants in town, discovering this region’s food flair.
- Admire the clear blue waters, vibrant coral reefs and lush rainforest of the Tarutao Marine Park in Ko Tarutao. Snorkelling, diving, stand-up paddleboarding – how you see it is up to you!