What better way to experience the splendid coastline on the west coast of Malaysia and Thailand than with a small-ship Adventure Cruise. Discover the jewels of the Andaman Sea on a nine-day island hopping adventure, sailing by Langkawi, Ao Nang, Ko Yao Yai and Ko Rok Noi. Visit hidden waterfalls tucked into the jungle, swim by vibrant coral reefs in crystal-clear waters, dine on delicious local meals with a dedicated onboard crew, and have plenty of time to experience this coast at your own pace with a range of tailored experiences to choose from. Whether it’s lazing on deck, taking a jungle expedition, or diving to the depths of the ocean, your cruising adventure has it all – and without the crowds or queues.
- Begin your Thailand adventure on the right foot with a guided walking tour around the Old Town of Penang – full of colonial-era architecture, vibrant market vendors and delectable local food.
- Take local transport from your small ship to the Telaga Tujuh Waterfall in Langkawi – admiring the stunning cascades appearing from the depths of the island’s rainforest.
- With a free day at Ao Nang in Krabi province, choose you own personalised adventure, with cooking classes, kayaking experiences, local village visits and beach activities all on offer.
- You half board meal plan not only allows you indulge in meals on board, but you’ll also have the chance to eat at local restaurants in town, discovering the region’s best cuisine.
- Admire the clear blue waters, vibrant coral reefs and lush rainforest of the Tarutao Marine Park in Ko Tarutao. Snorkelling, diving, stand-up paddleboarding – how you explore is up to you.