Come for Angkor Wat, stay for the pho/amok/rice paper rolls (we could go on). This trip has it all. Scramble over the mighty ruins of Angkor in Siem Reap, discover history in Phnom Penh, and slurp pho in Ho Chi Minh City on this wild, 23-day trip.
- Spend a whole day at the biggest (and one of the most awesome) monuments in the world at Angkor
- Appreciate the work of Friends International at their Futures Factory, a dining and creative space, dedicated to training vulnerable Cambodian youth to work in the hospitality industry
- Experience local life during homestays in Chambok and the Mekong Delta. Get to know local families, participate in their activities and enjoy a homestyle meal.
- It's taken 400 miliion years for Phong Nha to get this good looking, so you'd better take advantage – explore a spectacular scene of caves, underground rivers, and caverns big enough to cruise into
- Get on a bike in charming Hoi An; the best way to see the town and surrounding countryside. Also, the food here? You guessed it: completely delicious
- Limestone karsts, blue-green waters, mysterious caves and super ancient jungle – Lan Ha Bay feels a lot like paradise