Come for Angkor Wat, stay for the pho/amok/spring rolls (we could go on). This trip has it all. Scramble over the mighty ruins of Angkor in Siem Reap, discover history in Phnom Penh, and slurp pho in Ho Chi Minh City on this wild, 24-day trip.
- Spend a whole day at the biggest (and one of the most awesome) monuments in the world at Angkor
- Get some quality time with the locals in Cambodia and Vietnam during your homestays in each country. It's these experiences that'll stick with you for years to come
- Soak up the rays during your beach time at the beautiful town of Tuy Hoa
- Get a better look at Hoi An than other travellers – from the seat of a bicycle
- It's taken 400 miliion years for Phong Nha to get this good looking, so you'd better take advantage – explore a spectacular scene of caves, underground rivers, and caverns big enough to cruise into
- Limestone karsts, blue-green waters, mysterious caves and super ancient jungle – Lan Ha Bay feels a lot like paradise
- Experience local life during homestays in Chambok and the Mekong Delta. Get to know local families, participate in their activities and enjoy a homestyle meal.