From Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi, experience authentic Vietnam on this epic 15-day adventure from south to north. See how the locals live on the Mekong Delta, discover rich history in Hoi An and taste some awesome food in Hue. Drift on the emerald waters around Cat Ba Island by boat and go for a snoop through some of Hanoi’s many markets. This is the make-em-jealous, full-on, once-in-a-lifetime trip up the coast of Vietnam you’ve been waiting for.
- Experience local life during homestays in the Mekong Delta and Da Bac. Get to know the local families, participate in community-based activities and enjoy a homestyle meal with your small group.
- Jump on a bike and pedal around charming Hoi An – the best way to see the town and surrounding countryside. Also, the food here? You guessed it: super delicious.
- Hue is an historical city with a lot of style. Wander around a citadel-within-a-citadel and dare to gaze upon the Forbidden Purple City – it's not forbidden just to look, is it?
- It's taken 400 million years for Phong Nha to look this good, so you'd better take advantage. Explore caves, underground rivers and caverns big enough to sail into.
- Limestone karsts, blue-green waters, mysterious caves and ancient jungle – Cat Ba Island feels a lot like paradise, and you’ll be helping the locals out by keeping it pristine.