Take the family on a trip to remember when you voyage across Indochina from Hanoi to Siem Reap via Halong Bay, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh and Angkor. This trip takes in beaches, historic sites, bustling cities and beautiful rice paddies.
- Angkor Wat is simply one of the most amazing sights in South East Asia, and a three-day pass gives you and your family plenty of time to explore this staggering Khmer complex
- There's a great mix of included activities and free time, which is perfect in atmospheric destinations like Hoi An, with the beach just a short bike ride away
- Halong Bay is not only an amazing and unique natural wonder – it's a proper escape from the world around you. Sleep under the stars on a comfortable cruise boat and enjoy a sumptuous lunch and dinner on board
- By dining at KOTO in Hanoi, you'll not only dine on delicious northern specialties, you'll be supporting an excellent cause that connects street kids with careers in hospitality
- One of the many advantages of group travel is the social aspect, and kids often have playmates, giving you a little more time to relax
- The novelty of travelling on the back of a cyclo seems to never wear off. Explore Phom Penh's atmospheric riverfront from the back of this three-wheeled wonder