Spend eight days in Vietnam discovering the highlights and traditions of this colourful country. This short adventure samples the old-world charm in this pocket of Asia, with its diverse Chinese, French and colonial influences. Get lost in the districts of Hanoi, cruise past the limestone karsts of Halong Bay, discover the colonial charm of Hoi An, and navigate the winding streets and chaotic traffic of Ho Chi Minh City. Vietnam is sure to surprise, delight and excite, so discover places of eternal beauty that have also played crucial roles in history.
- Discover a traditional art form of Vietnam with a traditional Hat Xam performance – known quite literally as ‘singing in the dark’.
- Feast on an included lunch at KOTO café in Hanoi – a social enterprise organisation aimed at providing vocational and hospitality skills to young workers.
- Explore the weaving laneways of historic Hoi An. Visit the renowned tailors for custom-made garments, experience local fresh food markets, and enjoy the charming riverside atmosphere.
- Take a memorable overnight cruise on Halong Bay and discover this place of famed beauty while enjoying a candle-lit dinner on deck – your Peregrine Feature Stay.
- Visit the cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to uncover the vibrant mix of influences, from the French to Asian traders, settlers and indigenous peoples, that make this a unique pocket of Asia.