From south to north, Vietnam is a kaleidoscope of fascinating history, hospitable people and picturesque landscapes. Imagine learning the mysteries of the Viet Minh in Ho Chi Minh City or exploring the beautiful lakes and boulevards of Hanoi, and what better way to get to know the locals than to be their guests at a Mekong Delta guesthouse. Experience historical temples, visit Vietnam’s spectacular coastline, enjoy delicious banquets and explore lively cities, all with a touch of comfort, on this 15-day Vietnam journey. Uncover the delights and appreciate the history of Vietnam on a small group adventure.
- Discover Vietnam's astounding histories, both modern and ancient, from the Cu Chi war tunnels in Ho Chi Minh City to old-word heritage and architectural marvels of Hue.
- Stroll the historic streets of charming Hoi An, and perhaps explore the option of getting some tailor-made clothing sewn for you in some of the region’s high-quality fabrics.
- A cruise along the waterways and a friendly guesthouse with local fare gets you up close and personal with life on the legendary Mekong Delta.
- The splendour of Vietnam's waterways doesn't stop there! Enjoy a candle lit seafood dinner on a junk boat in Halong Bay – part of your Peregrine Feature Stay.
- Discover the French influence of the northern city of Hanoi. Be treated to an exclusive Hat Xam performance – an ancient art form conducted in darkness.